Canada could deal the death blow to the Clinton Cartel.
A previous post mentioned Newt Gingrich’s recommendation to have the Foundations’ records from foreign entities disclosed.
One such entity that could pull the plug on the Clinton Foundation is Canada.
Our neighbor to the North may have provided the means to funnel foreign money into the Foundation without raising red flags.
Charles Krauthammer explains how it works.
1) You create a separate foreign “charity.” In their case one in Canada.
2) Foreign oligarch’s and governments, then donate to this Canadian
charity. In this case, over 1,000 contributed mega millions. I am sure
they did this out of the goodness of their hearts, and expected
nothing in return. (Imagine Putin’s buddies waking up one morning and
just deciding to send untold millions to a Canadian charity).
3) The Canadian charity then bundles these separate unidentified
individual donations and makes a massive donations to the Clinton
4) The Clinton Foundation, and the cooperating Canadian charity claim Canadian law prohibits, the identification of individual donors.
5) The Clinton Foundation, then “spends” some of this money, for legitimate good works programs. Unfortunately, experts believe this is on the order of a mere 10 percent. Much of the balance goes to enrich the Clintons: pay “salaries” to untold numbers of hangers on, and fund lavish travel, etc. Again virtually all tax-free, which means you and I are subsidizing it.
6) The Clinton Foundation with access to the world’s best accountants somehow fails to report much of this on their tax filings. They discover these “clerical errors” and begin the process of refiling five years of tax returns.
7) Net result: foreign money, much of it from other countries, goes into the Clinton’s pockets tax free and untraceable back to the original donor. This is the textbook definition of money laundering.
The Uranium One Bombshell that fell on deaf ears
Krauthammer outlined the above steps in an article posted before the election. Not only did he bust wide open the Canadian money laundering scheme he mentioned a tie that links Uranium One to Canada.
“Oh, by the way, the Canadian “charity” includes, as a principal, one Frank Giustra. Google him. He is the guy who was central to the formation of Uranium One, the Canadian company that somehow acquired massive U.S. uranium interests and then sold them to an organization controlled by Russia. This transaction required U.S. State Department approval. Guess who was Secretary of State when the approval was granted.”
Canadians might want some answers too, eh?
Canadians might also wonder what Globalist keener Trudeau was hoping to buy when he gave $241 million dollars of Canadians’ tax money to the Foundation.
Your thoughts? Comment below!
Fox News-Newt Gingrich comments
Newmax-Newt Gingrich comments
The Rebel Media-Trudeau $241 million
Las Vegas Tribune-Charles Krauthammer
New York Times-2015-Canada/Uranium One/Clinton Foundation