The dirty dossier firm is stonewalling investigators who want to find out who commissioned it.
It was without a doubt that it was the Democrats who tried to interfere with the 2016 election. One of their many tools was the fake “dossier” describing a fabricated lewd “golden showers” sexual act involving Donald Trump. The pitch was that the Russians filmed it in order to blackmail President Trump.
What we learned about the fake dossier.
- The dossier was delivered by traitor John McCain.
- It was quickly and thoroughly debunked.
- Trump’s attorney Michael Cohen was mentioned in it. Outraged, he quickly pulled out his passport disproving the dossier. He had never been to Prague or Russia in his life.
- It was also quickly discovered that it was paid for by a Hillary PAC.
- It was contracted through the firm GPS Fusion, a company that specializes in “digging up dirt” on political opponents.
- GPS Fusion’s founders and partners are pro-Hillary and anti-Trump.
- The financier of the “dossier,” Glenn Simpson, worked for a former Russian spy last year. The Russian spy specializes in “disinformation campaigns.”
- The FBI used the “dirty dossier” to obtain a FISA request to spy on Trump and his campaign. By using it as an excuse to spy on people close to the Republican candidate they were able to spy on their main target-Trump.
- As CNN reported, “It was compiled by former intelligence agent Christopher Steele, who was reportedly paid by Democrats and anti-Trump Republicans to investigate Trump.”
- The Russian agent who was supposedly Steele’s source turned up dead under mysterious circumstances.
- The FBI knew it was trash but used it anyway as a “roadmap” to investigate claims that the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians. CNN reported that the FBI used it to “bolster the investigation.”
- Comey referred to the dossier in briefings before Congress.
- The FBI not only continued to rely on it, they commissioned the con artist who created it to compile another one.
As if it could not get any more disturbing, the Senate Investigative Committee is still relying on the fake dossier to justify continuing the Russian/Trump/Collusion hoax.
Why Team Hillary Must Be Freaking.
The Senate Judiciary Committee is getting to the root of the Russian hoax. They’re investigating collusion between Obama’s FBI, Obama’s DOJ and GPS Fusion.
The dirty dossier firm is stonewalling investigators
The New York Post reports,
A secretive Washington firm that commissioned the dubious intelligence dossier on Donald Trump is stonewalling congressional investigators trying to learn more about its connections to the Democratic Party.
The Senate Judiciary Committee earlier this month threatened to subpoena the firm, Fusion GPS, after it refused to answer questions and provide records to the panel identifying who financed the error-ridden dossier, which was circulated during the election and has sparked much of the Russia scandal now engulfing the White House. …
What is the company hiding? … congressional sources says [Fusion GPS is] actually an opposition-research group for Democrats, and the founders, who are more political activists than journalists, have a pro-Hillary, anti-Trump agenda.
“Fusion GPS was on the payroll of an unidentified Democratic ally of Clinton when it hired a long-retired British spy to dig up dirt on Trump. In 2012, Democrats hired Fusion GPS to uncover dirt on GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney. And in 2015, Democrat ally Planned Parenthood retained Fusion GPS to investigate pro-life activists protesting the abortion group.
The FBI is also stonewalling investigators
The Senate Judiciary Committee is also investigating whether the FBI has wrongly relied on the anti-Trump dossier and its author, Christopher Steele — the old spy who was hired by Fusion GPS to build a Russia file on Trump — to aid its ongoing espionage investigation into the Trump campaign and its possible ties to Moscow.
The FBI received a copy of the Democrat-funded dossier in August, during the heat of the campaign, and is said to have contracted in October to pay Steele $50,000 to help corroborate the dirt on Trump — a relationship that “raises substantial questions about the independence” of the bureau in investigating Trump, warned Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa.
Senate investigators are demanding to see records of communications between Fusion GPS and the FBI and the Justice Department, including any contacts with former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, now under congressional investigation for possibly obstructing the Hillary Clinton email probe, and deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, who is under investigation by the Senate and the Justice inspector general for failing to recuse himself despite financial and political connections to the Clinton campaign through his Democrat activist wife. Senate investigators have singled out McCabe as the FBI official who negotiated with Steele.
Like Fusion GPS, the FBI has failed to cooperate with congressional investigators seeking documents.
The Russian/Trump/Collusion investigation is simply an attempted coup. Its foundation is based on slander and a fake “dossier.”
The “dossier” was quickly proven to be of no more value than bird cage liner. Yet the Senate Investigative Committee clings to their filthy treasure.
It was the Democrats who tried to interfere in the 2016 election
- Obama spied on political opponent Donald Trump and his campaign team.
- Obama encouraged illegals to go out and vote for Clinton.
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and the DNC rigged the primary in favor of Hillary.
- Loretta Lynch and Comey colluded to call Hillary’s investigation a “matter.”
- LL met secretly with Bill on the tarmac. Days later Hillary was exonerated.
- Donna Brazile fed Hillary questions to the debate, which she gladly accepted.
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz expressed confidence that Lynch wouldn’t let Hillary’s email investigation “go too far.”
As for that last point-Debbie W-S was speaking to Leonard Bernardo of the Open Society Foundation-a George Soros organization. Hmmmm. More to follow…
Will the real criminals be brought to justice? Comment below!
Multiple sources with links in the following posts: