First John McCain attacked President Trump’s “nationalism” as being unpatriotic. Now Globalist George W. Bush pushes the New World Order as inevitable.
Globalist George W Bush jumped on John McCain’s America-trashing bandwagon.
He had the gall to imply that globalism is inevitable, cannot be stopped and we “cannot wish globalism away.” Oh-and that were a bunch of bigots if we don’t agree.
It’s the same approach that Elite EU thugs use to threaten and bash Britain, Hungary and Poland for the crime of wanting to keep their countries intact.
World War lll by stealth has failed.
The under-the-radar plans to conquer sovereign nations have been exposed. All but the most willfully ignorant understand that we are nations under siege.
The Globalists have been forced out of the closet with fists raised, and teeth bared. They seem to be left with no choice but to take a more aggressive approach to instituting a One World Government.
The New World Order elite truly believe they can bully, intimidate and shame us into handing over our countries on a silver platter.
Their new ammunition involves ridiculing nationalism and patriotism, praising progressivism and bribing the population with “universal basic income.”
They often frame their arguments in words that purposely confuse advocates of global fair trade with the goal of creating a single world government. They threaten countries with financial devastation. Globalist Barrack Obama warned the Brits prior to BREXIT that they’d be “in the back of the queue.”
Monday John McCain blasted Americans.
“U.S. Sen. John McCain jabbed Monday night at unnamed pushers of isolationist politics, saying at his National Constitution Center Liberty Medal ceremony in Philadelphia that abandoning America’s role as an international leader is “unpatriotic.”
“To abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems,” he said, “is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history.”
John McCain is a traitor-a Globalist. He recently let the cat out of the bag that the New World Order has been in the works for 70 years.
Bush equated “nativism” with racism and White Supremacy.
Former President George W. Bush, as an out and proud Globalist, is among our nation’s traitors who are fighting to destroy this country for the New World Order.
Bush remained mute with complicity while Barrack Obama methodically destroyed our country over the course of eight years to lay the groundwork for the NWO.
But since Queen Hillary blew the election, Bush Jr. has plenty to say about our fairly elected President who wants to MAGA.
Bush pushed the narrative that patriotism or nationalism is white nationalism. Therefore if you want your country to survive, you’re a white supremacist.
He bashed President Trump and by default, all his supporters, for wanting to enforce our immigration laws instead of committing suicide with open borders.
Here are some excerpts and catchphrases:
- Bush suggested many aspects of the current administration are fueling division in the United States and around the world.
- He “defended the ideas of globalism, free trade, and free markets as well as foreign interventionism around the world …”
- “We cannot wish globalism away…the United States must sustain “wise and sustained global engagement” for the future of the country.”
- Bush indirectly accused Trump of fueling dangerous ideologies that threatened the unity of the United States and global stability, spending a large portion of his speech complaining about social ills in the country.
- “We’ve seen a return of isolationist sentiments forgetting that American security is directly threatened by the chaos and despair of distant places.”
- Bush urged Americans to “recover our own identity,” citing a commitment to global engagement, free and international trade, and immigration.
- “We’ve seen nationalism distorted into nativism, and forgotten the dynamism that immigration has always brought to America,” he lamented.
- “Bigotry seems emboldened, our politics seems more vulnerable to conspiracy theories and outright fabrication…There are some signs that support for democracy itself has waned especially for the young.”
- Bush’s criticism wasn’t merely on Trump’s “America First” political ideology. He also criticized the tone of the American political system led by Trump.
- “We’ve seen our discourse degraded by casual cruelty,” he lamented, noting that “argument turns too easily into animosity” and “disagreement escalates into dehumanization.”
- He criticized the rise of “bullying and prejudice” in national politics, suggesting that the country lacked positive role models.
- Bush condemned white supremacy as part of his speech, suggesting that it was a growing threat in Trump’s America.
- “Bigotry or white supremacy…is blasphemy against the American creed.”
Like father like son.
George W’s Daddy, President George H.W. Bush gave the most famous and possibly the creepiest New World Order speech shortly after 9/11.
To see videos of other world leaders including both Bill and Hillary Clinton, Obama, Walter Cronkite, Joe Biden and John Kerry pitching the New World Order see…
McCain and Bush claim America has no rightful ties to its land or our Veteran’s blood. That we are obligated to submit to the NWO.
McCain put forth this idea to convince us that America has no connection to our Veterans who fought for it or to the land on which it sits. This was immediately echoed by Globalist George W. Bush.
McCain said, “We live in a land made of ideals, not blood and soil.”
Bush echoed. “Our identity as a nation, unlike many other nations, is not determined by geography or ethnicity, by soil or blood.”
We can expect to hear a lot more of that Big Lie.
Bush sandwiched into his speech that”our politics seems more vulnerable to conspiracy theories and outright fabrication.”
The push for the New World Order is no longer an open secret. And it sure as Hell is no “conspiracy theory.” They continue to tell us it’s real, then deny it.
The Global Elite scum ran out of patience.
Hillary would have finished the job her predecessors started. They’re probably sweating that they’ll miss out on some occult-charged date for the official takeover.
Trump supporters know better, but the easily manipulated Left will lap up the insidious indoctrination that America is racist, bad and should be destroyed. They will lap up the idea that anyone who wants to save this racist country is a Nazi.
The idiot army cries out their programmed buzzwords Nazi and racist. They’re oblivious that it’s the Left who are racist Nazis and they’re on a genocidal mission that will finish the job that NWO Granddaddy Hitler started.
They’re dusting off “Republican” puppet George W. because they think that will change the minds of Trump supporters about Making America Great Again. That pathetic wargame only underscores how out of touch they are with human beings.
They have no clue that most Trump supporters see right through them. That’s why they lost. That’s why we won. We’re not blind Republicans. We’re independent Americans. Suspicions that the two Parties are a facade have been confirmed.
It’s the Globalists vs the rest of us.
Your thoughts? Comment below!
P lease join me in this fight. Support this work on Patreon. Pledges start for as little as $1.00/month. Thank you!
Breitbart-George Bush statement
Time.com-McCain’s speech promoting globalism
CNN Money-Mark Zuckerberg pitches Universal Basic Income