Kid Rock made a major announcement.
It’s official-Robert James Ritchie, DBA Kid Rock will be running for the Senate in Michigan! Debbie Stabenow may be laughing right now. Kinda like the Dems all laughed when Donald Trump ran for the office of the President of the United States.
They’re sure not laughin’ now! They’re crying, rioting, looting i-phones, vandalizing, smashing people in the face with bricks and stabbing innocent police horses.
Anyway-Liberal heads will explode! Bad enough they didn’t own this entertainer during the last election.
He confirmed through a tweet that his kidrockforsenate website is very real.
— Kid Rock (@KidRock) July 12, 2017
His website is real-as in really beautiful.
It’s got American Patriot Rockstar written all over it. Don’t expect much meat though. Right now there’s just a home page and some links to buy some tee shirts.
Hopefully the pages that describe his platform will follow soon.
Meanwhile, here’s some bullet points from Fox News coverage:
- Kid Rock’s birth name is Robert James Ritchie.
- Michigan Republicans have reportedly been considering Rock to run on the GOP ticket in 2018 to challenge incumbent Democrat Debbie Stabenow for her seat.
- Michigan GOP press officer Sarah Anderson stated that it would “be awesome.”
- Kid Rock is an outspoken conservative.
- He endorsed Mitt Romney for President during his 2012 campaign.
- Rock says he’s a Republican on certain issues, but leans toward the middle on others.
- “I am definitely a Republican on fiscal issues and the military,” he stated.
- He said, “I lean to the middle on social issues. I am no fan of abortion, but it’s not up to a man to tell a woman what to do.”
- “As an ordained minister I don’t look forward to marrying gay people, but I’m not opposed to it.”
- The singer visited President Donald Trump at the White House in April with former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and fellow musician Ted Nugent.
- If Kid Rock is serious about running and wins the Senate seat, he would be the first GOP candidate to win that seat since 1998. Incumbent Stabenow has held her seat since 2000.
Establishment heads will explode too!
Especially if he pulled off a win.
Kid Rock was one of the few celebs with the mind, heart and soul to break from the Hillary worshiping entertainment cult during the last election to support then Candidate-Trump.
Not a Dem? Hell, that’s good enough for me! How ’bout you?
If you are/were a Michigan resident, would you vote for him? Comment below!
If you appreciate what you’ve read, sign up on the home page for the newsletter. If you can, please join me in this fight. Support this work on Patreon. Pledges start for as little as $1.00/ month. Thank you!
Kid Rock verified Twitter account
Kid Rock for US Senate website