Sen. Graham made 3 points in response to the NYC terror attack that could literally change the course of history.
Senator Lindsey Graham was interviewed on Fox News responding to the deadly terror attack that took the lives of eight people and injured eleven others.
Sayfullo Saipov brutally mowed down cyclists and pedestrians in a rented Home Depot truck. The 29 year old shouted Allahu Akbar and left a note pledging allegiance to ISIS in the vehicle. He was shot by law enforcement and taken into custody. (Breaking: a second suspect, Mukhammadzoir Kadirov, has just been charged. Updates pending)
Senator Graham responded. He praised President Trump and in particular, the way he is leading our military and handling ISIS.
He made the following points:
- President Trump understands that this is a religious war.
- Terrorists do not represent all of Islam, but are a faction of it. They are compelled by their religion to kill us all.
- President Obama treated acts of terrorism as crimes, rather than acts of war. If we continue to treat them as crimes rather than acts of war, we’ll continue to get the same results that we had under Obama.
- “The homeland is part of the battlefield.” This war is not traditional. It is not confined to borders, but is global in its reach.
- He said the last thing he wanted the suspect to hear is his” right to a lawyer.” Instead, he asserts that the subject should, under law of war, be considered an enemy combatant. He should be held by the intelligence community for as long as needed to find out who his network is.
- Senator Graham called out the big lie that if we speak up against radical Islam we will offend Muslims. Graham said that Muslims hate the extremists more than we do, citing his 43 visits to Iraq and Afghanistan.
- He said things are different under President Trump because “the gloves are off” and “there’s a new sheriff in town.”
His points included 3 game-changers that could change the course of history:
1-Officially declare war.
2-Declare terrorists enemy combatants, not criminals. Declare terror attacks as acts of war, not crimes.
3-By declaring war we can change many policies accordingly.
IMO-Here’s how declaring war changes the course of history:
- Declaring a state of war would put an end to sanctuary cities. They are enemy encampments. They’re masked as a welcome mat for illegal Latinos, but they’re a Trojan horse for terrorists.
- Declaring war would allow us to shut down the 24 no-go zones-jihadist training camps-operating within our borders.
- We must build our border with a wall to protect ourselves from what is truly an invading army. If Trudeau keeps importing radical Islamists for his Globalist pals, we might need two.
- It would allow President Trump to step up extreme vetting and drives home the need for travel bans. A state of war might render useless any attempts by Liberal judges to import our enemies.
- Officials who enable ISIS could be charged with treason for aiding and abetting the enemy. This would apply to a huge list of the usual suspects including Obama, Hillary, Huma Abedin, Sanctuary City Mayors and Liberal judges who block laws that protect Americans from terrorists.
- Terrorists groups operating within our country, such as CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood could be charged and dismantled.
- It might make it easier to illicit information from residents of heavily populated Muslim areas such as Dearborn, Michigan where members of the community operate in the bubble of political correctness.
- It might make it easier to crack down on mosques that are used to recruit and train terrorists.
- It may put an end to the problem for good if we dust off the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952, also known as the McCarran–Walter Act. “In general any alien who a consular officer or the Attorney General knows, or has reasonable ground to believe, seeks to enter the United States to engage solely, principally, or incidentally in any activity a purpose of which is the opposition to, or the control or overthrow of, the Government of the United States by force, violence, or other unlawful means.”
Both DeBlasio and Kahn have blood on their hands
As NYC suffered a Halloween terrorist attack, London had a nightmare of its own. There were no deaths, but a gunmen wearing Halloween masks opened fire using semiautomatic weapons on a London “rave,” injuring two people. (Yes, firearms are banned in London) The attack was inspired by ISIS in France.
Both Mayors Bill De Blasio and Sadiq Khan feigned sadness and outrage. But the terror attacks would likely have never happened if not for their policies designed to import and coddle an invading army.
Or to clarify-their decision to obey marching orders that stem from the EU.
“I was chust followink ohrders,”
It’s time to remind world “leaders” and elected officials that players in WWll who blindly followed orders were tried and executed for war crimes. Even if they were low level soldiers and death camp employees.
We are at war. The faction of Radical Islam has already declared it.
However, it’s not just a war with Radical Islam or whatever flag ISIS waves. It’s a war with the Globalists, George Soros, the traitorous Dems and RINOs and their various weaponized idiot armies.
To defeat the enemy you must recognize the enemy.
Your thoughts? Comment below so they don’t get lost in the facebook feed!
Please join me in this fight. Support this work on Patreon. Pledges start for as little as $1.00/month.Thank you!
The Hill-Sebastian Gorka
Video-Fox News live-No-go zones within the US
The Sun UK-London terror
Independent UK-London terror
New York Times-Second suspect charged