John Podesta has ties to Russia that may be face Congressional scrutiny.
Rep. Louie Gohmert called for a congressional investigation into the unsavory ties between John Podesta and Russia’s banks and energy interests.
It’s not like the Dems’ baseless gossip grenades that President Trump and his campaign were in cahoots with Russia. There’s actual evidence to explore.
It’s about time. Podesta was Hillary’s Campaign Chairman. He was her likely choice for Chief of Staff if she “won” the election. He’s also a sleezy character worth investigating for possibly engaging in pedophilia.
Here’s the bullet points of Russia’s ties to Podesta:
- Podesta sat on the board of Joule Unlimited, a Putin-connected energy company alongside Russian officials. He didn’t disclose any of this when he joined the Obama Administration, which is illegal.
- While holding a position on Joule Unlimited’s board of directors. Joule received $35 million from a Putin-linked Russian government fund, reports Breitbart.
- Podesta held 75,000 common shares in Putin-backed Joule Unlimited. He transferred the shares to an anonymous holding company when he joined the Obama Administration.
- Breitbart quoted Jason Miller. “Because the holding company is completely anonymous, we do not know whether or not he still has deep financial ties to Vladimir Putin and his regime.”
- Rusnano is a joint-stock company created as a Private Equity and Venture Capital Vehicle by the government of Russia. Rusnano invests in Nanotechnology. Two months after Podesta joined the board, Putin’s Rusnano pledged to invest up to one billion rubles into Joule Unlimited. That translates to $35 million US. Get this-it represents one-fifth of the entire amount of investment dollars Joule collected from 2007 to 2013.
- The Daily Caller reported that a federal lawsuit cites Podesta’s role in funneling billions in devalued Russian currency into U.S. based tech companies. The suit suggests that Podesta and others at Joule may have unwittingly helped Rusano to move billions of weak rubles into valuable US dollars through US investments.
- As Sean Spicer told the press, “Last year, not last decade, Tony Podesta (John Podesta’s controversial brother) lobbied against sanctions of Russia’s largest bank. And John Podesta… sat on the board of a Russian-based energy company.”
Hillary’s ties to Russia are an entirely different matter.
Once this gets rolling, there could be 3 dirty snowball effects…
1.Once the public gets used to viewing him as a criminal, they may be more open to seeing him probed for other crimes like Pizzagate.
2.They may be less likely to believe his personal PR campaign and MSM Propaganda. The Washington Post gave him a cushy new platform as a “contributing columnist.” WaPO pays him to polish his public image. He also has a platform to continue to spread the treasonous narrative of the Globalist Left.
3.More evidence of Hillary’s Russia ties would likely emerge and make it easier to get her back in the hot seat before Congress.
We can always hope!
What do you think of this guy? Comment below!