Bitter stalker Obama compared President Trump to Hitler.
Seriously Obama? President Trump is moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem, withdrew from UNESCO, declared Jerusalem to be Israel’s capitol, and is arguably the most pro-Israel President ever. Trump has got to be the worst Nazi ever.
On the other hand, Obama has consistently aligned himself with countries, ideologies and organizations that would love to see Israel-and all Jews-obliterated. Obama has got to be the worst Nazi-hater ever.
Obama and his cohorts never know when to quit beating the tired “Nazi” horse.
Time to dust off the Logan Act
Obama tours the world, sniffing President Trump’s tail in a desperate attempt to undermine our fairly elected President.
Touring as a private citizen after a Presidency has ended is not uncommon. What is always uncommon is Obama’s role in leading a coup against an incoming, fairly elected President and undermining him through criticism, organizing the seditious #resistance and rivaling for the attention of foreign leaders and their citizens.
During his recent visit to India, Obama ridiculed President Trump’s tweeting habits and called President Trump’s America first policies “destructive nationalism.” Referring to President Trump pulling out of the global wealth redistribution scam known as the Paris Climate Change Accord, Obama quipped that America is having “a bit of a pause” in leadership.
Many have wondered, Isn’t there a law against that?
Yes there is. It’s the Logan Act
18 U.S. Code § 953 – Private correspondence with foreign governments
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
Fox host Lou Dobbs was outraged and pointed to the dormant law.
“I think U.S. Marshals should follow him, and any time he wants to go follow the President like he is, and behave… I mean, this is just bad manners. It’s boorish, it’s absurd, he doesn’t realize how foolish he looks. I mean, he should be brought back by the Marshals. Isn’t there some law that says presidents shouldn’t be attacking sitting presidents?”
According to some Leftist reporters, Dobb’s statement was bizarre and unhinged.
Only two people-both cases over 100 years ago- have ever been indicted for violating the Logan Act. One of the Democrats’ clumsy missteps in the ongoing coup has been to revive the Logan Act to charge General Michael Flynn. Sally Yates voiced her concern about Flynn’s activities as it prevents private citizens from engaging in diplomacy. The only reason they exhumed the law was to go after Trump and Flynn. But Flynn was never charged with violating the Logan Act.
Now that the Dems see the importance of the Logan Act, they probably wouldn’t mind if we applied it to their Obamagod or favorite “Republican” John McCain.
Obama’s most idiotic statement was comparing Trump to Hitler.
Obama and his Globalist ilk depend on the ignorance and short memories of their fan base/idiot army. He warned his worshipers in Chicago about “growing complacent” lest they be swept up in Trump’s Hitler-esque movement.
“We have to tend to this garden of democracy or else things could fall apart quickly. That’s what happened in Germany in the 1930s which, despite the democracy of the Weimar Republic and centuries of high-level cultural and scientific achievements, Adolph Hitler rose to dominate. Sixty million people died. … So, you’ve got to pay attention. And vote.”
Here’s Obama’s idea of NOT being Hitler:
- Obama tried to interfere with the election of Benjamin Netanyahu using $350,000 worth of taxpayer money.
- He pushed through with the Iran nuclear deal in spite of fierce opposition and fears about arming the anti-Israel terrorist breeding ground with nuclear capabilities.
- Last year the UN voted to halt all Jewish settlements, which would include Jerusalem. He instructed Samantha Powers to abstain from voting in the UN which handed a victory to Palestinians.
- He watched idly as UNESCO de-legitimized Jewish and Christian ties to Jerusalem. Due to their blatant anti-Israel bias, it was President Trump who withdrew from UNESCO, not Obama.
- He abused his Presidential peeping powers, using the NSA to eavesdrop on conversations between members of Congress and American-Jewish groups.
- He funneled $1.7 Billion dollars of American taxpayer cash to Iran-who is Hell-bent on destroying Israel. The shipment required exchanging US dollars for various foreign currencies, stacking it on pallets and secretly flying it out in unmarked cargo planes. The justification was ransom for US prisoners, but that is against US Policy. Likely, it was simply a way to fund terrorism, which is a crime. It’s against the law to aid the enemy. Obama’s own State Dept put Iran on the “State Sponsors of Terrorism” list.
- Obama, Hillary, RINO McCain and George Soros negotiated with a real-deal Nazi Party, the Svoboda, in the Ukraine.
The former President has consistently sided with Palestinians, Radical Islamic terrorists and other nations and organizations that hold Israel in their crosshairs.
But yeah, President Trump is Hitler.
Your thoughts? Comment below!
You can support the research on IMOwired by getting something for Free! Join the effort to hail the Real Great Americans in our midst. To nominate someone who’s made a difference in your life just email me at realgreatamericans.com and I’ll send you a form. Check out the website for more info.
Fox-Trump moving ahead with Embassy to Jerusalem
Breitbart-Dems suddenly care about Logan Act/spying
Breitbart-Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran
Daily Mail UK-Obama criticizes Pres Trump in India
The Hill-Obama’s Hitler remarks in Chicago
LA Times- $1.7 Billion to Iran
The Daily Mail-ransom to Iran
National Review-ransom to Iran
There’s plenty more in the “Racist Nazi Democrats” Tab