President Trump’s speech at the UN punched Globalists in the gut, kicked ’em in the teeth and smacked them down.
Many topics were covered in President Trump’s speech to the UN including putting North Korea, Radical Islamic terrorists, Iran-and the UN itself on notice.
Trump’s speech also put Globalists on notice. Over and over again.
The speech delivered one knockout punch after another to Globalists who seek to destroy America and other countries in order to institute a One World Government. He was not only the voice for Americans who want to survive this WWlll by stealth, but for other nations battling our common enemies. Germany, Sweden, France and the city of London are already on the brink of destruction.
His speech must have stirred the souls of citizens held captive by their “leaders.”
Trump’s lethal kidney punches to the New World Order:
- Unlimited immigration is a menace to our citizens.
- He reminded the UN that it was founded “on the vision that diverse nations could cooperate to protect their sovereignty, preserve their security and promote their prosperity.”
- He described sovereignty security and prosperity as three beautiful “pillars of peace. “
- “The whole world is safer when nations are “strong, independent and free.”
- Nations are at their best when they are “strong, independent and free.”
- He quoted President Truman, “The success of the United Nations depends on the independent strength of its members.”
- “Our success depends on a coalition of strong and independent nations that embrace their sovereignty to promote security, prosperity and peace for themselves and for the world.”
- He said while it is important to recognize the individuality of other cultures and governments “we do expect all nations to to uphold these two core sovereign duties-to respect the interests of their own people and the rights of every other sovereign nation.”
- These principles-he reminded them -are the “foundation of the UN and the foundation for cooperation and success.”
- “Strong sovereign nations let different nations with different cultures, governments and dreams not just coexist, but work side by side on the basis of mutual respect.”
- “Strong sovereign nations let their people take ownership of the future and control of their own destiny.”
- “Strong sovereign nations allow individuals to flourish in the fullness of the life intended by God.”
- “In America we do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone-but rather let it shine as an example for everyone to watch.”
- He praised the US Constitution as a timeless document that has been the foundation of peace and prosperity for Americans and for others around the globe who have found inspiration through it.
- He said the greatest part of our constitution is found in it’s first three words “We the People.”
- He reminded the world that Americans have lost their lives fighting on behalf of the promises in our constitution.
- “In America the people govern, the people rule and the people are sovereign.”
- “I was elected, not to take power, but to give power to the America people, where it belongs.”
- “As for foreign affairs we are renewing our pledge to our sovereignty. Our government’s first duty is to its people, to our citizens, to serve their needs, to preserve their safety, to preserve their rights and to defend their values.”
- “As President of the United States of America I will always put America first-just like you as the leaders of your countries will always, and should always, put your countries first.”
- “All responsible leaders have an obligation to serve their own citizens and the Nation State remains the best vehicle for elevating the human condition.”
- “This can be achieved through actions- working together in harmony for the benefit of all people.”
- “The United States will forever be a great friend to the world and especially to its allies.”
- He then put the UN on notice that we would not be taken advantage of, or enter into a one sided deal.
- “It’s in everyone’s best interest that nations recognize that it’s in everyone’s best interests for nations to be sovereign in order to be prosperous and secure.”
- He again reminded the UN that many Americans have died to defend our country as we know it, and also to help many other nations in the UN in their time of need. “Our devotion is measured on the battlefield where our young men and women have fought and sacrificed alongside our allies” all around the world.
- He said that it was a testament to the American character that even after the bloodiest battles we did not seek to expand, nor impose our way of life on others.
- Instead, “we invested in the UN to defend the sovereignty, security and prosperity for all.”
- “For the diverse nations of the world this is our hope-we want harmony and friendship-not conflict and strife. We are guided by outcomes, not ideology.”
- “We must fulfill our sovereign duties to the people we faithfully represent.”
- “We must reject threats to sovereignty from the Ukraine to the South China Sea.”
- “We must uphold respect for law, respect for borders and respect for culture.”
- “And just as the founders of this body intended, we must work together and confront together, those who threaten us with chaos, turmoil and terror.”
- He then addressed the “rogue regimes” of the world that violate every principle upon which the UN is based.
- As for assisting “refugees” he said we can help resettle 10 in their own region for the price of 1 here and that is the safe and humanitarian approach.
- “Uncontrolled migration is deeply unfair to both the sending and receiving countries.”
- He wants to enlist the help of the UN to investigate the problems that cause people to flee from their homes.
- Message to Bernie fans-“The problem with Venezuela is not that socialism has been poorly implemented but that socialism has been faithfully implemented.”
- He praised the concept of Patriotism, which the Globalists have been trying to demonize.
- He called on the people of Iran to rise up against the bloody regime that oppresses them.
- “Our hope is a world of proud and independent nations that embrace their duties , seek friendship, respect others.”
“If the righteous many do not confront the wicked few, then evil will triumph.”
EU “leaders” and American Globalists must have been seething.
President Trump called upon all leaders to care for their people and preserve their culture above all else. Definitely not the game Globalists been playing.
His comments about Socialism weaken their dangling carrots, such as a single payer healthcare or an annual stipend for all, to seduce people into begging for socialism-a gateway to a One World Government.
Iran was seething.
Turns out that Iran didn’t appreciate being called a “rogue regime” who endangers Israel, the middle east and America. The truth hurts.
Iran’s foreign minister said: “Trump’s ignorant hate speech belongs in medieval times,” and not the UN.”
Venezuela was seething.
Yeah, having your nation’s abysmal failure being shouted out in front of the UN must feel pretty uncomfortable. Not as uncomfortable as the hunger pains of Venezuelans who are eating starving zoo animals to survive.
Venezuela’s Foreign Minister Jorge Arreaza rejected what he called “threats”. “Trump is not the president of the world… he can not even manage his own government,” he said.
Berniebots are seething.
When he spoke about the disaster of Venezuela he sent a strong message to Berniebots that socialism is a terminal disease.
In addition to the above comments he said, “This corrupt regime destroyed a prosperous nation, by imposing a failed ideology that has produced poverty and misery everywhere it has been tried. ”
Democrats are seething.
Dianne Feinstien’s takeaway was that “The goal of the UN is to foster peace and promote global cooperation. Today the President used it as a stage to threaten war.”
President Trump referred to Kim Jong-un as “Rocket Man” in front of the entire world, so the Left will focus on that rather than on the threat Kim Jong-un poses.
Israel is thrilled.
PM Benjamin Netanyahu praised his honesty and said he never heard a bolder or more courageous speech.
In over 30 years in my experience with the UN, I never heard a bolder or more courageous speech.
— Benjamin Netanyahu (@netanyahu) September 19, 2017
Any American in their right mind is thrilled.
This speech marks a major crossroads, not just for Americans but for the world.
Our President put the world on notice-he knows what the Globalists are up to and he’s not having any part of it. His priority is preserving America.
The Globalist agenda will not destroy America. We will not salute the NWO flag. If Europeans, Venezuelans and Iranians listen to him they won’t have to either.
God is thrilled.
President’ Trump mentioned God on a few separate occasions. In closing he said “God bless the nations of the world and God bless the United States of America.”
Lucifer must be pissed. Good.
What did you think of his speech? Comment below!
If you appreciate what you’ve read, please join me in this fight. Support this work on Patreon. Pledges start for as little as $1.00/ month. Thank you!
Video-President Trump’s speech to UN