The Private Investigator who had been working for the Rich family tweeted a Seth Rich teaser yesterday…
Things are heating up for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, the Awan Bros and the dirty DNC. Rod Wheeler tweeted a Seth Rich teaser in response:
“Follow the arrest of Awan closely. Connect the dots to “other” cases. (hint,hint) Just the beginning. Stay tuned.
Follow the arrest of Awan closely. Connect the dots to "other" cases. (hint, hint) Just the beginning. Stay tuned.
— rod wheeler (@rodwheeler) July 26, 2017
PI Rod Wheeler was investigating Seth Rich’s murder. He had gone public with his findings that linked Rich’s murder to the DNC. Wheeler had an inside contact in the DC police that told him they were told “to back down” and stop investigating.
It must have been unnerving when DNC Chair Donna Brazile demanded to know why Wheeler was snooping around. Just a couple of days after going public with how he linked Seth Rich’s murder to the DNC, Wheeler backtracked on his story.
It’s probably why he’s still alive to have tweeted yesterday’s teaser.
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and her buddy Imran Awan
The Awans were a Pakistani family who were IT staffers for the DNC. Their questionable salaries for rarely showing up exceeded a total of over 4 million since 2010. DWS was close friends of the family.
The Daily Caller reported,
“…Awan,…had access to all emails and files of dozens of members of Congress, as well as the password to the iPad that Wasserman Schultz used for Democratic National Committee business before she resigned as its head in July 2016.”
Debbie D-S goes all pit bull on the cops
When police began to investigate the Awan brothers on suspicion of data breaches and theft. they found a laptop hidden within the crevices of one of the House buildings. They were holding it as evidence.
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was highly agitated when the DC police confiscated the laptop and wouldn’t’ return it to her.
Instead of showing the slightest concern for a possible breach of national security she threatened DC police with “consequences” for not turning it over to her.
Awan was being investigated. The family was blocked from having access to the House server network. Imran’s wife Hina fled the country last March. The Awans may have been responsible for a major national security breach.
Instead of disavowing or distancing herself she guarded him.
DW-S even kept her buddy on the payroll,even though he was suspended from his job. She only fired him once he was nabbed for trying to flee the country.
This was on the heels of the news that a Marine who rented the Awan brothers’ home alerted the FBI. He found an assortment of computers and hard drives in the garage that the Awans had left behind. The FBI seized the evidence.
But what dots connect DW-S and Awan’s arrest to Seth Rich?
It’s entirely possible that dots lead all the way up the food chain.
- The DNC emails that were leaked to Wikileaks brought us Emailgate
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz rigged the primaries in Clinton’s favor
- Hillary and her aides obstructed justice during the Emailgate investigation. They smashed hard drives and blackberries into little bits. Clinton wiped her server clean using Bleachbit, deleting more than 30,000 emails.
- The discovery of Seth Rich leaking to Wikileaks could be in those computers
- John Podesta’s “I’m all for making an example of a leaker” was part of Emailgate
- Seth Rich’s hit could have been discussed
- This information could easily be used to blackmail the DNC and/or anyone who was involved in Rich’s murder
- DW-S and the DNC obstructed justice by refusing to allow the FBI and the DHS to examine computers that they claim were hacked by Russians
- The Awan family had infiltrated the DNC with high paid, part time jobs
- An overpaid, barely-there Muslim family had access to top secret data
- The overpaid barely-there Pakistanis had every password of everyone involved in the DNC/Wikileaks emailgate scandal
- We have yet to see any proof that the DNC computers were hacked at all
- DW-S attempted to obstruct justice by using her position of power to intimidate and threaten the DC Chief of Police to return a laptop being held in the Anwan investigation
- The Awans- possibly in partnership with DW-S, smashed other hard drives and computers that could be used as evidence.
- The Awans are on the run instead of cooperating with law enforcement
Could information in Awan’s laptop, and the smashed hard drives point to the hard, cold reality that the DNC computers were never hacked by Russians but downloaded by the Awans to use as blackmail? Blackmail that could have involved the assassination of Seth Rich.
Some dots could lead straight to Barrack Hussein Obama
It’s not a stretch to say that there could have been many other criminal activities on those computers as well as whatever relates to Seth Rich. There was plenty exposed through Emailgate that involved John Podesta, Hillary’s pay-to-play and a mountain of dialogue that pointed to a possible DC elite pedo-ring.
Information on the hard drives could answer 2 questions we might ask Obama:
- Why was a ring of Muslims allowed to operate in Obama’s administration through overpaid jobs in IT positions, and allowed free access to highly classified information that could jeopardize our national security?
- And why, although hired for a position that would require top security clearance, there was never a financial or background check conducted on them? Such a check would have revealed a propensity for wild spending, being in debt and a loan from Hezbollah.
These brothers were so dirty their Step-Mom, Galani, came forward to reveal that they had held her captive to collect their fathers’ life insurance.
So far all the dots lead us to the same DC earth-shaking conclusion.
There was no “Russian hacking” in the election.
There’s a lot at stake here. The DNC thugs are sweating bullets. Plenty of high ranking Dems could be destroyed. The DNC itself could crash and burn. Mainstream media will go down in flames.
Awan oughtta start spilling the beans. It is expected that his defense will play the “Muslim bias” card. But Muslims have been known to “commit suicide.”
Well-you were warned. The Tweet is a teaser, not an answer. What other possible connections do you see? Comment below!
The Daily Caller-DWS threatens police
Fox Business-Awan smashed computer hardrives