#StopTheHoaxNow. Vault 7 ripped the Trump/Russia hoax to shreds. Time to wipe their fat *sses with that dossier too!
New evidence shows that’s about all it’s good for.
From the beginning the “dossier” was clearly bogus.
There were plenty of reasons to question the authenticity of the vile document that traitor John McCain handed to our illustrious FBI. Riddled with errors and undocumented claims, it should never have been taken seriously or made public.
Russia flatly denied any such activity.
Breitbart reported White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus’s reaction.
(Preibus) denigrated the source of what he called “phony-baloney garbage” …I’ve read most of it. But what I can tell you is that even the New York Times last night refused to publish this document, which is not an intelligence document. Keep in mind, this is some retired guy somewhere out in the world acting like Ian Fleming, apparently trying to maybe write a fiction novel.”
The dirty dossier was also debunked when President-Elect Trump’s attorney, Michael Cohen was mentioned in it. He was outraged and quickly pulled out his passport disproving the dossier. He had never been to Prague or Russia in his life.
But another reason to trash it has just surfaced.
The Daily Caller reported that the financier of the “dossier,” Glenn Simpson, worked for a former Russian spy last year!
The revelation troubled Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee. Senator Chuck Grassley wants to know why Simpson didn’t register as a foreign agent.
Daily Caller reports.
Grassley says that the Judiciary Committee needs to find out how the Justice Department has responded to Browder’s complaint.
“The issue is of particular concern to the Committee given that when Fusion GPS reportedly was acting as an unregistered agent of Russian interests, it appears to have been simultaneously overseeing the creation of the unsubstantiated dossier of allegations of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians,” he wrote.
Grassley asserts that Simpson’s work for Akhmetshin “casts further doubt on an already highly dubious dossier.”
He also questions whether the FBI is aware of Simpson’s work for Akhmetshin.
“Presumably, such awareness would have informed the FBI’s evaluation of the dossier’s credibility,” writes Grassley.
Wow. So to connect the dots…
- Glenn Simpson was hired by a Hillary Clinton supporter to dig up dirt on then candidate Donald Trump.
- Simpson contracted former British spy Christopher Steele to conduct the “research.”
- The FBI joined the Hillary supporters by contracting Steele to dig up dirt on the Donald. Senator Grassley finds that political coziness troubling.
- Last year Simpson worked for Rinat Akhmetshin
- Akhmetshin is a D.C.-based operative-possibly a former Russian counter-intelligence agent. Therefore, Simpson worked with someone who had Russian ties.
- Rinat Akhmetshin allegedly conducted Pro-Russia”political disinformation campaigns.” Simpson worked together with him on one of those disinformation campaigns.
- Simpson’s associate Akhmetshin was also accused of organizing a computer hacking scheme.
Wow. Another big DOT that most articles leave out…
Θ Former KGB Chief, Oleg Erovinkin was likely Christopher Steele’s key source. And died under suspicious circumstances.
More dots connecting surrounding his death:
- Oleg Erovinkin was likely Christopher Steele’s key source.
- The report was first contracted by Trump’s Republican enemies, then Dems.
- McCain handed the dirty dossier to the FBI “sometime late last year.”
- Oleg Erovinkin’s body was discovered on Boxing Day-December 26th.
- 15 days later Buzzfeed published the story January 10th-just 10 days before the Inauguration.
- The dossier had been circulated for months before Buzzfeed published it.
Foul play was suspected in the death of Oleg Erovinkin. But the official cause of death was eventually ruled a heart attack. Why he’d be dead of a heart attack in the back seat of his own Lexus is anyone’s guess.
Mainstream media almost always assumes who his killers were.
Most of their stories covering Erovinkin’s death finish with a finger pointing at the Kremlin. As usual.
But the insane links between Hillary supporters, the FBI and RINO McCain should not be dismissed. Their ties to contracting the misinformation campaign known as the “dirty dossier ” should be investigated. It’s also blame-Russia-reckless to assume that their hands are clean.
They had motive.
Wouldn’t Erovinkin’s death be extremely convenient for the AntiTrumpers? After all, had he lived he could possibly have been a witness to the crafting of the dubious dossier. Since he was Steele’s likely source, he could have discredited some or all of the dossier. Any information said to have been provided by him could also have been refuted.
Or maybe they just “got lucky.”
What’s your take? Time to #StopTheHoax or what?