Mayors and governors who declare sanctuary status for their city or state do so at the expense of their citizens.
But the expense of being a sanctuary city or state is not just financial. It’s at the cost of the safety and well being of residents. Even in the face of losing Federal funding due to sanctuary status, these elected “leaders” stubbornly favor illegals.
Now they’ve taken it even further. Or we should say, lower.
There’s a “how-to” guide-a toolkit explaining how to actively harbor and coddle known criminals, including dangerous gang members and terrorists!
The Daily Caller headline read: Sanctuary Activists Urge Officials to Ignore Illegal Gangs and Terrorist Ties.
There’s a 72 step by step manual produced by the “Center for Popular Democracy.” It’s essentially a toolkit that instructs local officials to break the law.
Here are some of the bullet points.
- Ignore evidence in government databases linking illegal immigrants to vicious criminal gangs or terrorist groups.
- Its “model legislation” seeks to protect illegal immigrants who are linked to gang activity or ties to terrorism.
- The CPD is a non-profit first started by unions, including the AFL-CIO…The group attracted $11 million in contributions. Fifteen organizations, including the American Civil Liberties Union and the immigrant-rights group CASA, contributed to the manual. Expect Soros ties.
- The manual provides specific legal language to undermine federal laws.
- Urges local governments to stop using data from the FBI’s National Crime Information Center (NCIC) and to bar any arrests based on NCIC data..
- It assails the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, especially agents assigned to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Customs and Border Protection (CPB).
- It seeks to bar or limit ICE agents from local jails and to end local government contractual agreements with ICE for the use of local prisons.
- “Local governments can significantly limit ICE’s ability to use the criminal justice system for deportation by simply denying ICE access to jail facilities and to individuals incarcerated locally for violations of criminal law.”
- Urges local prosecutors to “deviate” from normal prosecutorial procedures with illegal immigrants to minimize charges they may face.
- They claim that the mere fact that an individual is unlawfully in the U.S. is not a criminal offense.
GOP Wisconsin Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner, chairman of the House Judiciary subcommittee on immigration, responded to the organized effort to break our laws. “I look forward to working with my colleagues in Congress and President Trump to solve this serious problem.”
The Daily Caller quoted Robert Law, government relations director of the Federation of American Immigration Reform (FAIR). He said, “People can’t pick and choose which laws to enforce.”
He busted them big time.
Law said that “CPD’s focus on criminal behavior among illegal immigrants underlines their “hypocrisy. They continue to perpetuate the myth that illegal immigrants are otherwise law abiding. But if that’s true, why would these documents encourage these jurisdictions to not rely on criminal databases? They are basically admitting that these illegal aliens are committing additional crimes in addition to their immigration violations.”
Why are these elected officials waging war on their own people?
It’s very clear that they’re not governing on behalf of the people who voted them into office. They are not governing in the best interests of America.
It’s obvious that they’re in the pockets of the Globalists who want to destroy this country. Bit by bit. City by city. State by state.
Do you think they should all go to jail? Comment below!
If you appreciate what you’ve read, sign up on the home page for the newsletter. If you can, please support this work on Patreon. Thank you!