Democrats and their “Liberal” idiot army are freaking over today’s Trump/Putin meeting in Helskinki.
The revamped Red Scare and the Trump/Russia Collusion Hoax aka COUP has dominated headlines and torn apart this country for two years now. The new and improved Red Scare is ramping up in response to the Trump/Putin meeting.
Mueller, for some odd (koff) reason, decided to announce indictments of 12 Russians for election meddling just before the Trump/Putin meeting. Forget that the information was old news. But how could he indict Russians or anyone else for meddling when there’s no proof that the DNC was ever hacked?
Could Mueller’s timing have provided the perfect excuse for Globalists to speak out against a Trump/Putin meeting?
The DNC’s Tom Perez insisted that Russia is ‘not a friend of the United States.”
Could that statement be any more ironic?
As the Democrat Party has morphed into an institution representing Globalist interests- which include the complete annihilation of our country in favor of a One World Government-is there a single Democrat who is a “friend” of the United States? As they decry the Trump/Putin Helsinki meeting as treasonous, is it not pathetically obvious that they are accusing the other of which they are guilty?
Why was Russia “a friend of the United States” before the Trump/Putin Collusion Hoax was launched to meddle with the 2016 election?
Where was the outrage and dreaded fear of Russia during these incidents?
• The FBI told then-President Barrack Obama in August of 2016 that Russians were trying to meddle in the election. He said nothing. He did nothing. He let them hack and meddle away.
• Barrack Obama was instrumental in the “Russian Reset” that would undermine national security by handing advanced military technology to the Russians, who the Left claims are pure evil and a dire threat to the US? Obama, Hillary and the Podestas stood to make a fortune with the Russian Reset. Could that be why they ignored warnings from the US Army and the FBI?
• In a famous hot mic moment smacking of special favors, Obama told outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev to tell Putin that he’ll “have a lot more flexibility after the election.”
• Where is Leftist outrage regarding a Moscow based technology group that funneled millions into the Clinton Foundation and donated $35 million to Joule Unlimited where John Podesta served on the board?
• Where was the Red Scare when the Russian Reset opened the floodgates of a seamless stream of money from investors connected to both the Clinton Foundation and Russian interests?
• Part of the reset involved setting up Skolkovo, which would be Russia’s Silicon Valley. Key figures in the Skolkovo process from both Russia and the US had major financial ties to the Clintons. Some of those key Russian players were connected to Uranium One and related donations to the Clinton Foundation. What, no Russia-phobia there?
• Where was the outcry about the world threat of horrible Russia when Hillary, with the aid of BHO and Members of Congress, sold 20% of our rare and precious uranium to Russia, which can be used to make nuclear bombs for criminy’s sake?
• Imagine if like Bill Clinton, President Trump, Melania or one of his kids garnered a half a million dollar speaking fee at a big bad Russian bank during the Uranium Deal?
• Why does the Left continue to shrug off Hillary ‘s acceptance of $2.3 million dollars in donations from the big bad Russians to the Clinton Foundation for any reason, let alone amid the Uranium Deal?
• If Russia was so horrible, why did Obama and Hillary import coal from Russia even as Hillary threatened to put coal miners out of business? And what about all the extra pollution involved in getting it here?
• As Obama and Hillary touted green energy, sold Putin uranium, and imported Russian coal, Russia they were poising horrible Putin to be the #1 global energy superpower. Why is it that he’d meddle to ensure a Hillary defeat?
• Why, if Russia was such a threat, was knowledge of Hillary’s private server and other unsecured means of communication ignored?
• Did Hillary’s campaign adviser John Podesta think Russia was a big threat when he sat on the board of Joule Unlimited? Joule was a Russian energy firm that received $35 million directly from the Kremlin- while Hillary was Secretary of State. John Podesta owned 75,000 shares of the company. He did not disclose this information before becoming Obama’s senior adviser-a possible violation of federal law. He has vigorously denied any wrongdoing.
• If Russia was such a threat, why was Podesta’s brother Tony lobbying for a Russian firm? Tony was a high profile lobbyist who worked on behalf of Russian interests. Yet he failed to register his company as an agent of Russia. He had top access to the State Department through his brother John-Hillary’s campaign Chairman and close friend and associate of the Clintons since way back in the Monica Lewinsky days. Among the clients of Tony Podesta’s lobbying firm, The Podesta Group (now shut down due to investigation) was Uranium One.
• If Russia was such a threat, why allow Crowdstrike- rather than the FBI or DHS- to examine the DNC’s “hacked” servers? Especially since The Founder and CEO of Crowdstrike is Russian born Dimiti Alperovitch?
• Was Hillary’s campaign afraid of Russia when they joined Russian Denis Katsyv to finance the phony “dossier?Katsyv is a Russian businessman who owns Prevezon Holdings Limited. He was in violation of the Magnitsky Act due to activities that involved real estate and money laundering within the US. He was busted by Sergei Matgnitsky. Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa) wrote,“The issue is of particular concern to the Committee given that when Fusion GPS reportedly was acting as an unregistered agent of Russian interests, it appears to have been simultaneously overseeing the creation of the unsubstantiated dossier of allegations of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians.”
• Why were the Democrats not afraid of Russians when their pals used Russian Sergie Millian to provide the worst details in the “dossier” regarding golden showers? Why has no one been imprisoned for paying foreign entities to interfere in our elections?
• If Democrats want to clear their names and paint Russia as a bad guy who murders journalists, why didn’t they push to find out why Oleg Erovinkin was found dead from a heart attack of the most mysterious kind- in the back seat of his own car? Their spy, Christopher Steele may have contracted Oleg Orevinkin whose specialty was disinformation campaigns to work on the dossier. Gosh he could have provided some useful information to clear their role in the dossier [sarc]
• If Russia were such a threat, why would Obama, Hillary Mueller, Rosenstein and Comey squash an historical FBI sting exposing bribery, extortion, kickbacks and money laundering to grow Vlad Putin’s atomic energy business within the United States? Is the only plausible answer that they simply wanted to protect her Uranium One Deal?
• If Russia is such a threat, why would the same players squash Operation “Ghost Stories?” That FBI sting was in progress for 10 years, targeting undercover Russian agents that were encroaching Hillary’s inner circle with an eye on compromising her. The operation was dubbed “Ghost Stories” because one of the spies used the identity of a 6 week old Canadian baby who died in 1963.The Russians considered Hillary an easy mark because of her lust for both cash and revenge for Obama having taken her place in 2000. But the results of the sting would have killed the Uranium deal. So that was that.
Fly on the wallski
Wouldn’t it be great to have been privvy to the closed door Trump/Putin meeting? Will the translators leak?
Wouldn’t it be fun if President Trump asked President Putin if he knew where Joseph Misfud disappeared to? Although MSM painted Misfud as a liar and exaggerator of sorts, he supposedly bragged about Moscow having Hillary’s missing emails. He’s been missing for months.
Will the two leaders agree that it was- and continues to be-the Democrats who interfered in the 2016 election?
Is Putin a bad guy because he wants to protect his country from a Globalist takeover? Would it not be the Globalists’ biggest nightmare to see Putin’s Russia and Trump’s US unite against the New World Order? Is this one reason they’ve tried desperately to form a wedge between the two?
Wouldn’t it be nice to know if the two leaders discussed their mutual disgust regarding rampant pedophilia, child pornography and child sex trafficking?
Isn’t it time we fully understood that when Democrats and RINOs claim that something is bad, they simply mean-it’s bad for them?
President Putin offered to have Russian intelligence agencies work with their American counterparts on the election meddling case — “an incredible offer,” Mr. Trump said.
Incredible indeed. Our own FBI has been terribly compromised and refuses to cooperate with Congress. Will Russia’s input shed more light on who meddled in the 2016 election? No wonder “Liberals” are freaking and bandying about accusations of treason.
The “incredible offer” included an invitation to Mueller to come on over to Russia to investigate meddling and question eye-to-eye the 12 Russians who he indicted.
We don’t need a translator to tell us what that means.
Yes, Comrade Mueller. Come over and prove to us that you have one ounce of proof that we interfered in your election. Show our Russian investigators your hacked servers. Oh that’s right-they were destroyed. Have a nice flight home.
Buckle up for major backlash as the noose tightens around the necks of the real enemies of the United States. The enemies within.
Please scroll down to comment below-not just on facebook.
The Hill-FBI sting of Russian bribery plot
New York Times-Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
Daily Caller-Nunes says Mueller announcement could have looked “more ridiculous”
Heavily researched posts from IMOwired