The Chester Bennington 911 call raises more questions that must be answered. Something is off.
This post regarding the Chester Bennington 911 call offers some follow up to the previous 2 articles regarding the alleged suicides of Soundgarten’s Chris Cornell and Linkinpark’s Chester Bennington. There are links between their suicides, John Podesta, the Clintons and a possible pedo ring operating in the music industry.
The eerie similarities cannot be ignored.
The similarities went beyond the two close friends being found hung on a door-one with an exercise band-the other with a belt. They were working collaboratively to bust an elite pedophile ring within the music industry wide open.
Chester Bennington was adopted and was sexually abused as a child by an “older” man-a friend of the family. He suffered tremendously because of it.
Bennington’s resemblance to John Podesta is nothing short of stunning.
The Chester Bennington 911 call has been released.
Warning-the call may be hard to listen to. The driver is calling 911 and his housekeeper who found him is heard crying in the background.
But something is off with this 911 call …
- Why did the housekeeper wait to call 911 until someone happened to show up?
- Why would Chester have called for a ride if he knew he was going to kill himself?
- Wouldn’t most people bolt out of their car to see if there was something they could do to help-maybe revive him-call 911 from there? Maybe the driver was creeped out or didn’t want to contaminate the scene. But did the police ask? Was the guy a regular driver for him? If so, his reaction doesn’t seem in line with the incident. Not only would his steady job have ended, it’s likely they would have had some type of relationship.
Something is off with those who cry “You disgusting people!”
The comments sections of articles raising suspicions about his death are off.
Many self-professed fans are outraged at the possibility that Bennington was murdered, rather than having committed suicide. They’re ripping up anyone questioning the quick wrap-up of “suicide” with bared fangs and claws.
What is it that has them triggered?
- That they aren’t allowed to naively trust their MSM sources and go back to playing with their i-phones in their safe spaces?
- Why are they so quick to shield pedophiles over children? They resist the possibility that Bennington’s death could have been related to blowing the covers off a pedo-ring.
- Maybe they’re afraid. If this “conspiracy” is proven true then it’s possible that all the conspiracies about their precious queen Hillary and/or Pizzagate may be true as well.
Something is off with the media and music mags
“Fake News Story About…””Hoax…” “People Are Spreading Malicious Lies…”
The media’s knee jerk reaction is to demonize fans and other concerned citizens who care enough to want a proper investigation. It’s not very nice to attack people who are grieving and upset with this terrible news.
If nothing else, the media could at least say, Gee. Seems like anyone connected to the Clintons and/or the DNC and/or investigate voter fraud and/or investigate elite pedophile rings ends up dead! What are the odds?
The media had no problem coining the phrase “The Kennedy Curse” which is a bit more groundless and silly than any so-called “conspiracy theory.”
Once upon a time detectives were “conspiracy theorists.”
Detectives closed cases only after a thorough investigation.
Suicides cannot be assumed, but must be proven. Sometimes detectives launched an investigation based on a hunch, a gut feeling. They would examine motives and question all friends and acquaintances. When dots began to connect they’d dig deeper. The same used to be true with journalists. Once upon a time.
Now the “fact checkers” and mainstream media attack and ridicule “conspiracy theorists” for jumping to conclusions with no proof. But when they immediately debunk cases like this or Seth Rich, they debunk and stamp it FAKE! With no proof.
It’s no surprise that the most virulent comments are from music publications and those who claim to be ‘fans.” After all, it was the music industry pedophiles that Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington were about to expose.
Was there anything else about this call that you felt was off? Please comment within the blog post so that it won’t get lost in the facebook feed. Thank you! Headsup-Naysayers and “conspiracy” bashing posts won’t be approved.
TMZ You Tube video
Wide variety of sources in prior IMOwired posts