It looks like Ecuador is getting tired of hosting Julian Assange. And our Department of Justice is thirsting for his blood
The DOJ is preparing charges against Wikileaks founder Julian Assange.
According to the Wall Street Journal,
The Justice Department is preparing to prosecute WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and is increasingly optimistic it will be able to get him into a U.S. courtroom, according to people in Washington familiar with the matter.
The Daily Caller reported,
The Trump DOJ has considered charging Assange with crimes related to Wikileaks’ disclosures of classified cables stolen by ex-Army Pvt. Chelsea Manning. Assange could also face charges related to the release of emails stolen from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.
But is all what it seems?
• He’s not a US citizen. Can he even be indicted? Is this simply a clever way to elicit testimony that could expose the traitors within the Obama Administration, the DNC and the Clinton Cartel?
• Will timing tell? Our new acting Attorney General Matthew Whittaker stated that Hillary’s “email problem” isn’t over. She will have to answer more questions. If Assange is extradited to the US will his testimony reveal more MOABs about Hillary Clinton hijacking our State Department and running it out of her basement?
• We haven’t heard much about Tony Podesta since he quit his firm after facing charges of not registering as a foreign agent for Ukraine. Will more Democrat/Russian collusion be revealed?
• Will Assange’s testimony regarding his sources confirm that his source was never Russia? Will the Left finally wake up to the Trump/Russia Collusion Hoax?
• Will his testimony reveal that his true source was Seth Rich?
Your thoughts? Comment below!
NBC News-Tony Podesta