Wrong and Wronger: Earlier this week it was reported that the FBI used the phony baloney ” dossier” to get a FISA warrant.
Wrong! The FBI knew full well that the dossier is trash:
- As CNN reported, “It was compiled by former intelligence agent Christopher Steele, who was reportedly paid by Democrats and anti-Trump Republicans to investigate Trump.”
- The Russian agent who supposedly Steele’s source turned up dead under mysterious circumstances.
- The dossier was contracted by a private company, Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Donald Trump to help get Hillary elected. The firm was working for an ally of Hillary Clinton’s.
- Trump’s attorney Michael Cohen was mentioned in it. Outraged, he quickly pulled out his passport disproving the dossier. He had never been to Prague or Russia in his life.
- The financier of the “dossier,” Glenn Simpson, worked for a former Russian spy last year. The Russian spy specializes in “disinformation campaigns.”
- Michael Morell was next in line to become CIA Chief if Hillary won. He said “that he had seen no evidence of a conspiracy when he left office.”
- Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said “There was no evidence of collsion between Trump and Russia.”
But they used it anyway for the following purposes:
- The FBI used the “dirty dossier” to obtain a FISA request to spy on Trump and his campaign. By using it as an excuse to spy on people close to the Republican candidate they enjoyed the opportunity to spy on their main target-Trump.
- Used it as a “roadmap” to investigate claims that the Trump Presidential campaign was colluding with the Russians.
- As CNN reported, the FBI used it to “bolster the investigation” into Trump/Russia collusion.
- Comey referred to the dossier in briefings before Congress.
Even wrongerer! A new revelation…
Michael Cohen was not the only person falsely named in the dossier.
The Daily Caller reported that a Russian hacker, Sevastyan Kaptsugovich was also named. The dossier claimed that Kaptsugovich had taken part in utilizing his abilities to use ” botnets and porn traffic to transmit viruses, plant bugs, steal data and conduct ‘altering operations’ against the Democratic Party leadership.”
Too bad there’s a problem with all that. A really big problem.
Kaptsugovich is serving an 18 year prison sentence for pedophilia. Due to the nature of his crimes, the “prisoner does not have access to the Internet — a requirement for carrying out the cyber attacks alleged in the dossier.”
But still, they persist.
There was already ample proof that much of the “dossier” was phony and concocted. The FBI knew that, but used it anyway.
It’s been recently revealed that Judge Nap was right. British Intel was involved in spying on Trump. All this time, all that espionage, and all that help from British Intel and they still couldn’t prove collusion between Trump and Russia.
They cling to this rag in hopes to topple our fairly elected President. Even in the face of a possible investigation. Senator Grassley wants to know why the FBI was willing to pay Christopher Steele to dig up more dirt on the upcoming Presidential candidate. Essentially the Obama’s administration utilized the FBI to work on behalf of the Hillary campaign.
When a piece of fruit is rotten and riddled with worms, sane people just throw it the Hell out. You’d have to be pretty desperate not to. But they are desperate.
Sure, they’re desperate to oust President Trump. But there’s something else that has them sweating bullets. If they can’t successfully pin the Russia smear on him, their criminal and treasonous activities will be stripped bare.
Heads will roll, as they should. Lock ’em all up and #StopTheHoaxNow
Why do we allow them to continue to abuse taxpayers money to commit treason? Comment below!
If you appreciate what you’ve read, sign up on the home page for the newsletter. If you can, please support this work on Patreon. Thank you!